Thursday, February 3, 2011

Girl Next Door Phone Sex

I know you've been watching me. I'm that little teen slut that lives next door. The one that always teases you by running around in my tight little shorts and T-shirt with no bra every weekend and the one that wears the shortest little skirts to school. You love those tight slutty outfits I wear, don't you? *giggle*
Don't think I don't know that you fantasize about all the hot, naughty things you could do to me. We both know that I am such a little cock tease and that I desire anything that you want to do to me. Why don't you show me what happens when a little teen tease like me plays with fire. Show me what a real man can do.
Come make me your suck your big swollen cock. After all, it's my fault that it's all hard in the first place, right? Come shoot your your hot load of cum all over my slutty little face. I want it!




1-800-485-0215 Ext 129
(Must be 18+ to call)
$25 for 10 mins / $40 for 20 mins / Int'l calls $3.00 min

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home